Seeking Artists and Art Instructors!
The PFAC Studio Art School Spring Session will run April 11-June 18! We are looking for new instructors and classes of all sorts: clay, wheel, printmaking, painting, drawing, fabric arts, spring break camp (April 4-7), summer camp (end of June through mid August), etc. If you have any questions, just email them to me.
We are also looking for an instructor to teach adult Getting Out of Hand classes 2 Thursday nights a month from 6-8. It’s an intro class to handbuilding and wheel work. It’s very fun and relaxed and intended to perk interest in clay and encourage students to take more clay classes. It’s usually the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month. The class size is 12 or less. Each student gets approximately 45 minutes to an hour of hand building and 45 minutes to an hour on the wheel.
For children’s programming, keep in mind:
- We must interview you before you turn in your proposals (contact me ASAP about that)
- Applications and proposals are due by email or hard copy no later than January 25!
- Please include a curriculum, materials, dates and hours of all classes (see attached forms)
- Instructors are paid for instructional time only
- We are open 10-5 on Saturdays, and 1-5 on Sundays, please keep that in mind when choosing class times
- Shorter workshop style classes tend to do better than many session classes 2-3 hour classes seem to do best.
- We are closed on Mondays
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW!
Camille Donne, PFAC Education Director